50 x Clamshell Packaging from PET Recycled plastic
We are pleased to present our brand new, EXCLUSIVE to Timmins Candles, Clear Plastic Clamshell Boxes. UNFILLED!
- Made from recycled Plastic and is recyclable.
- Each box has 6 cavities and hold approx 55-60grams of wax at full capacity or you have the option to fill with less.
- Approx measurements for a closed clamshell are 90 x 71 x 22mm not including the extra 17mm at the top if you wish to hang your product.
- Instructions : When pouring into clamshells, make sure your wax temperature is cool and pour slowly. Pour a small amount (5mm) into each individual cell first to check for any manufacturing flaws, and if all is ok, continue to slowly fill the clam. This will minimise the risk of wax spillages. If you see any leakage from small pour, discard the clam and when wax is set remove for re use.
- Please notify us immediately if any problems occur.
- DISCLAIMER: DO NOT separate the clamshells by pulling on the lid. Work them apart at the cavity end.
- PLEASE ensure your wax is at the right temperature. (see wax manufacturers guidelines for best temperature to pour your wax!)
- Wax that is too hot will melt the clamshells or find any weak spots.
- ALWAYS pour on a protected surface.
- ANY clamshells that leak will seal rapidly, as long as the wax is poured at the correct temperature, therefore loss will be minimal.
- DO NOT discard any spilled wax.
- Once the clamshell is set, any spilled wax can be melted down and poured back in the top.
- IF you have faulty, unusable clamshells, please retain for our inspection.
- DO NOT discard clamshells until contacting us first.
- It is the utmost importance for all of my customers to be happy, so please contact me immediately if there are any problem. I will always try to help.
- The only thing I cannot guarantee is the service the courier provides regarding speed of delivery, but all problems are easily and swiftly sorted out.